- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle Remove
Relief shown by shading and land forms. Buildings, vegitation, ships and military troop and encampent positions shown pictorially. Shows military troop and ship positions for the Siege of Louibourg in 1758. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor, covered with silk fabric and varnished. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bockoune, Lamiralle
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1758