- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- China-India border.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- New Zealand.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: United States. Army of the Potomac. Engineer Dept Remove Subject: Richmond Region Remove
Map showing the operations of the Army of the Potomac under command of Maj. Gen. George G. Meade : from March 29th to April 9th 1865 /
- Contributor: United States. Army of the Potomac. Engineer Dept
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865