- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers Remove Subject: Fort Mahan Region (Washington, D.C.) Remove
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Black ink, red ink, and lead pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. At lower right: 211, L. Sheet 10. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 691.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault DCP
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860