- New Zealand.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Wangenheim, Friedrich Adam Julius Von Remove Language: English Remove
Scale ca. 1:11,700. Manuscript, pen-and-ink on tracing paper. Pictorial map. Shows area from Stony Point where British troops landed to above Fort Montgomery, routes of troop movements and military units. Sheet 72 annotated in pencil: Attack upon Forts Clinton and Montgomery. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1194 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Wangenheim, Friedrich Adam Julius Von
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777