- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of Liberia
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Wangenheim, Friedrich Adam Julius Von Remove Location: Essex County Remove
Scale ca. 1:50,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor on tracing paper. Relief shown by hachures. Shows troop positions in Essex and Union counties, New Jersey and location of camps near Rahway for the 26th and 27th of June. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1278 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Wangenheim, Friedrich Adam Julius Von
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777