- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Ivory Coast.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company Remove Location: Bartow County Remove Location: Gordon County Remove
Scale ca. 1:350,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 132.8 Shows location of battles of Lay's or Tanner's Ferry, Adairsville, and Cassville, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864