- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Republic of Liberia
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company Remove Location: Gordon County Remove
Scale ca. 1:350,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 132.8 Shows location of battles of Lay's or Tanner's Ferry, Adairsville, and Cassville, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864