- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company Remove Subject: Atlanta Campaign Remove Location: Gordon County Remove
Scale ca. 1:350,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 132.8 Shows location of battles of Lay's or Tanner's Ferry, Adairsville, and Cassville, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864