- Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company Remove Subject: Atlanta Campaign Remove Location: Gordon County Remove
Scale ca. 1:350,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 132.8 Shows location of battles of Lay's or Tanner's Ferry, Adairsville, and Cassville, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. 1 map, 14 x 19 cm.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864