- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A capital do Brasil.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: History Remove Language: Japanese Remove
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Title from verso. Manuscript. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Pictorial map. Shows villages in the province of Musashi which later grew together to ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1804