- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The city of New York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Andersonville Remove Location: Macon Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861