- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- New Zealand.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- China-India border.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Andersonville Remove Location: North Carolina Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861