- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1980-1989 Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Chancellorsville Remove
Historical overlay : [Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania Battlefields Memorial National Military Park, Virginia] /
Blueprint. Accompanied by text: Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, vegetation, community structure, and historical features survey : final report June 1981 / Richard R. Anderson ... [et al.] (iii, 62 leaves ; 28 x 22 cm. - 1 index diagram) LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 551.5 LC sheets annotated in ink on verso: Chancellorsville -- Spotsylvania Court House -- Fredericksburg -- The ...
- Contributor: Jeck, Michael C. - Anderson, Richard R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-18