- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- New Zealand.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- China-India border.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Fort Ticonderoga Remove
Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
Scale ca. 1:15,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to military positions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Brasier, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1759