- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Contributor: Bamberger, Solomon Remove
Map of battles on Bull Run near Manassas, 21st of July 1861 on the line of Fairfax & Prince William Co[unti]es in Virginia, fought between the forces of the Confederate States and ...
- Contributor: Bamberger, Solomon
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861