- Merrimac, Mass.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The city of New York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Albemarle Sound Region Remove
Covers Tidewater Region (Va.) and Albemarle Sound Region (N.C.). Shows fortifications, settlements, roads, railroads, canals, streams, swamps, and distances. Pen-and-ink (black, red) and watercolors (blue, green). Mounted under gauze covering, shellacked. Includes text of "Military considerations" for isolating Norfolk (Va.) by capturing Suffolk (Va.). LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 476 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Worret, Ch.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861