- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Dismal Swamp Canal (N.C. and Va.) Remove
Shows the area between South Mills, Camden County, N.C., and Joy's Creek to the north and the Pasquotank River to the south where a minor shirmish took place on April 19, 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862