- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Charleston Harbor Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
Map of Morris, Folly, Coles and James Island[s] etc., and Charleston Harbor S.C. shewing [sic] Union and Rebel forts and batteries, 1864.
In significantly less detail than his usual work, Sneden here shows the disposition of Confederate fortifications through out the Charleston region.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861