- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Ivory Coast.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Charleston Remove Location: Fort Moultrie Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,600. Title from Philip Lee Phillips' List of maps of America. Has watermark. Relief shown by hachures. The view of Charleston Harbor concerns the assault on Fort Sulivan during the siege of Charleston, 1780. Phillips. Maps of America p. 692 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789 1250 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780