- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861