- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- New Zealand.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove Location: Andersonville Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861