- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Location: Fort Donelson Remove Location: Fort Donelson Region Remove
This map shows the area surrounding Fort Donelson, Tenn., including the Cumberland River, the town of Dover, and Fort Henry Road, and includes the locations of confederate earthworks as well as roads, buildings, woods, and creeks.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862