- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Charles City County Remove
Shows the terrain over which the Peninsula Campaign was waged during March-June 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps