- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Chickahominy River Region Remove
Shows the terrain over which the Peninsula Campaign was waged during March-June 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-03