- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861