- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- New Zealand.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A capital do Brasil.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Fort Lyon Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861