- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Grand Canyon
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- London &c. actually surveyed
- New Zealand.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Alexandria Remove
Depicts the area between Lewinsville, in Fairfax County, and Georgetown in the north, and Alexandria in the south. The location of the Loudoun and Hampshire Railroad is also indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-09