- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861