- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861