- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Carnifex Ferry Remove
Carnifex Ferry is located on the Gauley River east of the town of Gauley Bridge. Floyd's Confederate forces are positioned with their backs to the Gauley River, and the Union is shown attacking chiefly in the center and on the left.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-09-25