- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863