- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- China-India border.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Gettysburg (Pa.) Remove
Covers parts of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia, focusing on the Gettysburg area south through Sharpsburg and Frederick City, Md., and ending around Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.]. At the end of June 1863, Union and Confederate troops were moving towards Gettysburg, Pa. The conflict at Gettysburg was fought July 1-3 with Confederate troops retreating south after that time. Sneden includes dates at various locations ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861