- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Greene County (Va.) Remove
[Map of the counties of Greene, Madison, Page, and Rockingham, and parts of the counties of Albemarle, Augusta, Culpeper, Louisa, Orange, and Rappahannock, Va.]
"Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, and geographic features. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864