- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The city of New York.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Greene County (Va.) Remove
[Map of the counties of Greene, Madison, Page, and Rockingham, and parts of the counties of Albemarle, Augusta, Culpeper, Louisa, Orange, and Rappahannock, Va.]
"Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, and geographic features. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864