- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: John Buchanan) Remove
Carnifex Ferry is located on the Gauley River east of the town of Gauley Bridge. Floyd's Confederate forces are positioned with their backs to the Gauley River, and the Union is shown attacking chiefly in the center and on the left.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861