- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Lytle, William Haines Remove
Carnifex Ferry is located on the Gauley River east of the town of Gauley Bridge. Floyd's Confederate forces are positioned with their backs to the Gauley River, and the Union is shown attacking chiefly in the center and on the left.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-09-25