- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- New Zealand.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Boston Remove Location: Boston Bay Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775