- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Liberia
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Boston Remove Location: Boston Harbor Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775