- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- New Zealand.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Andersonville Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861