- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- New Zealand.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Fort Pulaski Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861