- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- New Zealand.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Various scales. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 356 From Century illustrated monthly magazine, v. 33, Nov. 1886 Maps indicate troop and cavalry positions and lines of march from Fredericksburg (June 3) to Gettysburg (July 3, 3:15-4:30 P.M.) Maps 19 and 20 illustrate the cavalry engagement on July 3rd. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as ...
- Contributor: Wells, Jaco
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1886