- Yellowstone National Park
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- China-India border.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: Chesterfield County Remove
Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.V. Maj. W.H. Stevens Chief Eng. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H40 LC Land ownership maps, 1280 Annotated on the reverse in pencil, "Gen. Lee's." No longer visible because of mounting. Available also through the Library of Congress web ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862