- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The city of New York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- New Zealand.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Subject: Chesterfield County Remove
Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.V. Maj. W.H. Stevens Chief Eng. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth. LC Civil ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry) - Stevens, W. H. (Walter H.) - Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862