- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Liberia
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The city of New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Subject: Essex County Remove
LC Land ownership maps, 1249 Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineers Office, D.N.V. Col. J.F. Gilmer Chf. Engr. Pen-and-ink on pencil grid. Imperfect: a large splash of ink in the upper left portion. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H29 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863