- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Subject: Essex County Remove
LC Land ownership maps, 1249 Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineers Office, D.N.V. Col. J.F. Gilmer Chf. Engr. Pen-and-ink on pencil grid. Imperfect: a large splash of ink in the upper left portion. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H29 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry) - Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Gilmer, Jeremy Francis - Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863