- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The city of New York.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Dwight, C. S. Remove Location: Rappahannock Peper County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen J.F. Gilmer, chief engineer. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer Chief Engineer . Presented to the West Point Military Academy by his only daughter, Mrs J.F. Minis, Savh, Ga." "Property of Mrs. J.F. Gilmer 126 State St., Savannah, ...
- Contributor: Dwight, C. S.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864