- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Liberia
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Fagan, L. Remove Location: New Preston Remove
General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes insets of villages of Washington and New Preston. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, torn, soiled, annotated in pencil, mounted on cloth backing and cut into 2 sheets.
- Contributor: Fagan, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1853