- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Ivory Coast.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Holme, Thomas Remove
Shows rural landholders' names, lot lines, and proprietary manors. Map content (as of 1687) does not differ from earlier eds. Title from upper border. Statement of dedication at upper left:To the worthey William Penn Esq., Proprietor of Pennsilvania in America, this map is humbly dedicated by Iohn Thornton & Robert Greene. Hand col. in pink watercolor to emphasize the map border; the map content ...
- Contributor: Holme, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1705