- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The city of New York.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Location: Boone County Remove
Topographical map of the Cabin Creek coal lands, situated in Boone and Kanawha counties, West Virginia : containing 15,532 acres /
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink, pencil (some col.) and watercolor on tracing linen, sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H251 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Copy imperfect: Some transfer of watercolor. In pencil on verso: 491 crossed out.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Miller, M. A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 188?