- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Location: Boone County Remove
Topographical map of the Cabin Creek coal lands, situated in Boone and Kanawha counties, West Virginia : containing 15,532 acres /
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink, pencil (some col.) and watercolor on tracing linen, sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H251 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Copy imperfect: Some transfer of watercolor. In pencil on verso: 491 crossed out.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 188?