- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Location: Kanawha County Remove
Topographical map of the Cabin Creek coal lands, situated in Boone and Kanawha counties, West Virginia : containing 15,532 acres /
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink, pencil (some col.) and watercolor on tracing linen, sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H251 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Copy imperfect: Some transfer of watercolor. In pencil on verso: 491 crossed out.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Miller, M. A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 188?