- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Grand Canyon
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Location: Logan County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884