- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. Remove Location: Throckmorton County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "General Land Office, Nov. 1898." "Traced by O. O. Terrell. 1914." LC Land ownership maps, 1143 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster ...
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1898