- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- China-India border.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. Remove Subject: Fannin County (Tex.) Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "Copied by Legg Jany 1901." LC Land ownership maps, 970 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1892