- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Merrimac, Mass.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- New Zealand.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Grand Canyon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. Remove Subject: Fannin County (Tex.) Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "Copied by Legg Jany 1901." LC Land ownership maps, 970 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1892